The NEW alcohol rules are here and we know you have questions. Get them answered Sept. 29 @ 3 p.m. Join NMRA and the Alcoholic Beverage Control Director, Andrew Vallejos, to review the new changes to the ABC rules.
- You will learn about:
- The new Restaurant B license that allows for spirituous liquor sales in a restaurant,
- The new NM spirits license for restaurants with beer and wine licenses,
- The rules and regulations for alcohol delivery in NM, you will learn what’s a howler and what’s a growler,
- Where and how to apply for these new licenses,
- What it means to license your entire premises, including more than one structure under the new rules.
- The rule allowing 18-year-olds to serve in restaurants
Get your ABC questions answered at this Zoom webinar.