· A comprehensive look at the components of a solicitation
· Learn a process for solicitation review
· Learning how to decipher evaluation criteria to make a smart “bid” or “no bid” decision.
· Deciphering proposal instructions
· The method and process for Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
· Types of proposal content required
· Common Proposal Mistakes
· Understanding the big picture of procurement processes
· An overview of US Labor Laws
· Understanding compliance to Federal Contracting specific laws: Service Contract Act, David Bacon, Walsh Healy, and various Executive Orders
· Learn why having a budget (for start-ups) or good financial statements (for existing firms) is the key to good pricing
· Element by element, learn how to “build” a bill rate
· Be able to build a basic cost proposal
· Get familiar with common pricing problems and learn how to avoid them
· Learn about the structure of the Federal Acquisition Regulations – so you can find what you need quickly.
· Learn about key elements of contract compliance and best practices for ensuring compliance
· Understand some common contract administration problems and how to avoid them.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 505-224-5965 for more information