Event: Fifth Annual Inventors and Entrepreneurs Workshop, A Business Start-Up Conference
Purpose: One day devoted to creativity and personal success. An event for facilitating the progression of ideas from conception to market. Educational sessions include:
- A Start-Up Guide for New Ventures
- Protecting Your Idea/Invention
- Turn Your Idea Into A Home-based Business
- Inventing Strategy 101
- What’s Your Idea Worth?
- How To Do Market Research
Hear from the folks who have done it!
Special Guest: SBA New Mexico District Director, John Garcia
- Thursday, October 14, 2021, 7:30 AM-6:30 PM
- Macey Conference Center
New Mexico Tech
Socorro, New Mexico
Event agenda can be viewed here: Schedule of Events: New Mexico Tech (nmt.edu)
Register online or in person at the event:
- Early registration, before September 30th – $60.00
- Registration at the door – $75.00
- Students with ID, all schools – $25.00
- Seniors (65+) military, veterans, and special needs – $45.00
No charge for NMT alumni.
Registration includes breakfast treats, buffet lunch, break refreshments and all types of life-changing information.
NOTE: Inventors attending cannot bring their prototype, etc. to the event unless they have either a patent application or a provisional filed